Prayer Requests from REAP North Peru team members.
Ten things a "missionary / team leader" would love to hear from a short-term volunteer:
1) How could we be praying specifically for this upcoming trip?
2) What resources would you recommend I use to learn about the culture?
3) Are there any greetings or phrases in the local language that I should learn?
4) What can I bring to you from the US?
5) What can I do to help?
6) Am I doing anything culturally inappropriate?
7) How can I pray for you today as you lead our team?
8) I’m not going to finish these (insert name of American candy here) – do you want them?
9) As I talk/email/blog about this trip, what information can I share and what information should I not share?
10) How can I encourage and continue praying for you?
Kari Masson is a media consultant and member of the Skybridge Community living in Lyon, France.