Monday, July 19, 2010

God's Saving Grace

Tavo (far left) with Lincoln Avenue Baptist Team

We appreciate the prayers that you continue to lift up for the REAP North team and groups pouring into Peru! We wanted to share a praise with our prayer warriors. As you prayed for the names of our translators listed below over the last few weeks, the life of one of our new translators has been changed for the better! As 23 year-old Gustavo ("Tavo") went out on his first translating journey with Lincoln Avenue Baptist to Huaraz and Caraz, he accepted Christ as his Savior!

Tavo commented, "I am very glad that I met you. I finally found what I always wanted to do. Now that I have Christ in my heart and life, I feel great. I feel peace, and from now on, my days will be much better."

Please pray for Tavo as he begins his new walk with Jesus Christ. Pray that he will stay strong in his new faith and be a great witness to all as he shares his testimony to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment